Plans and Pricing
gooxml is dual licensed. It is freely available for use
under the terms of AGPLv3. If you would like to use this library in a manner
that does not comply with the AGPL, you must purchase a license.
There are currently no differences in functionality between the open source and commercial
versions. You are encouraged to use the open source version to evaluate the library
before purchasing a commercial license.
- All licenses are royalty free and incur no other distribution costs
- Licenses are granted for a one year priod and grant access to use of any versions of gooxml released during the license period.
- Upon license expiration:
- you are allowed to continue using gooxml code that was released while your license was active
- you are not allowed to use versions of gooxml released after your license expiration
- All Developers in your Company